AIMS Portal Indian Railways: Today, every region of India is being promoted for digitalization so that digital services are made available online in every department. For this, different portals are being started in different departments. In view of this, the Railway Department has launched the AIMS Portal. This portal has been started to provide digital assistance to railway employees. Railway employees will be able to check Pay slip download, Salary Slip, Accounting Information Management System, Grievance etc. online from AIMS Portal.
In today’s article, you are going to know complete information about how to download Salary Slip from AIMS Portal started for Indian Railways employees, so read this article till the end.
AIMS Portal Indian Railways
AIMS Portal has been launched by Railway Accounts and Finance Department to provide digital service to its employees for its employees. Through this portal, it has been started to make digital, from this portal you can get Pay Slip etc. online. In such a situation, the online digital platform plays an important role in taking accurate decisions.
For this you have to go to its official website. For this, first of all, you have to open Chrome in your laptop from your mobile, after that you have to search its official website. The whole process of downloading is given to you below, so read this article till the end.
AIMS Portal Indian Railways Overviews
|Name of the Portal||AIMS Portal|
|Managed||Indian Railways Accounts Department|
|Objective of Portal||Promote Digitization|
|Benefite||Employees of Railway|
|Login Link||Click Here|
How to see AIMS portal salary slip.
To see the AIMS portal salary slip, you have to follow some steps below which are mentioned below.
- If you are a railway employee and want to see your salary slip, then for this you have to first visit the official website.
- For this, you have to click on the Employee Self Service link on the AIMS portal as per the website mentioned by you.
- After this, Employee ID and Password etc. have to be filled to login RESS.
- Now the Salary Slip will open in front of you, which you can easily download.
How to login RESS?
- To login RESS, first of all go to the official website.
- Click on the option of Employee Self Service in the home page.
- On the next page you will have to fill your Employee ID and Password etc.
- Information about your Personal details, Salary Slip, PF, Income Tax Projections and to download Pay slip etc. will come in front of you.
- If the information given by you is correct, the employee will be registered through RESS.
RESS (Railway Employee Self Service) Benefits.
- All the working employees of the Railways can check their salary, pension, health insurance, and other benefits online very easily through this portal.
- AIMS Portal has been made user-friendly.
- Through this portal, railway employees will be able to check their salary, pension, health insurance etc. online.
- You can check the status of trains through AIMS Portal.
How to do RESS Forgot Password Recovery?
If your RESS login and password have been forgotten in some way, you can create your passport by yourself through Forget Password Recovery. The process to reset the password is given below.
- The first thing to do for Password Recovery is to visit the official website.
- Here the Employee Self Service link will appear in the homepage of the website itself, click on it.
- After this, the option of Employee ID and Password etc. will come to login RESS.
- Below that you will see the option of forward passport, click on it.
- After this a page will open where you have to fill the requested information and click on Send OTP.
- Now you have to enter your new password and save it and remember it.
RESS Registration AIMS Portal l How to register on AIIMS Portal.
To do RESS registration, railway employees can do it very easily online from home with the help of their mobile laptop by following the steps mentioned below.
- To do RESS registration, you must first go to the official website.
- Now you will be taken to the home page of the official website where you will have to click on the Railway Employee Self Service (RESS) link to register.
- After clicking, the next page will open where you will see the option of “New User Registration”, click on it.
- Now a new page will go in front of you where you will get Employee No, Mobile No. And Date of Birth has to be filled and click on submit.
- After this little will verify the employee number mobile number and date of birth etc. from the resume of the employee available in IPAS and after verified a password will be sent to your mobile. You can login with this password.
AIMS Portal Helpline Number
If you are facing any kind of problem on AIMS Portal, whether it is RESS login or any other problem, you can contact on the helpline number and email id given on the official website, whose information is given below.
Mobile No- 08130353466
E Mail Id- firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Hours- 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM
FAQ Related AIMS Portal Indian Railways.
What is AIMS Portal Indian Railways?
AIMS Portal is the Account and Information System Management of the Railway Department. By visiting the RESS official site of this portal, the employee can check the personal data and his/her financial data.
How to download AIMS portal salary slip?
First of all visit the official portal RESS, login here, after that you have to fill month or year by clicking on salary. After which you will be able to download the salary slip according to the given information.
How to do RESS Registration on the portal?
First of all visit the official portal RESS, after that click on Employee Self Service, after that you can register by clicking on New registration.
How to download RESS app download for mobile or pc.
You can download RESS app from google for android mobile. But not yet made for pc.
If you want any latest information like this in future, then follow this website https://hdstreamz.co.in/ Through this website, you will get updates related to government vacancy, government scheme and government news.